Sunday, December 21, 2008

Blog News & Sledding...?

You may have noticed, if you have visited my blog before, that my banner has changed -- as have some of the colors and a bit of the design. It's the new winter look, and I quite fancy it. Let me know what you think.

Also, if you're a cyclist, or if you know someone who is, I'd like to direct you to the link in my sidebar to Velophoria -- the musings and writings of a road cyclist here in Belchertown (and beyond).

Meanwhile, it's Sunday afternoon, and it's still snowing. We had a respite of a few hours during the night, but the snow came back this morning. And now it's gusting and blustering about, blowing snow off of trees and pushing a white haze through the air.
I was out on a walk earlier this afternoon (thus the new pics on the page), and it was fun to dash through the snow that came up past my boots. There were a bunch of kids sledding on the hill on the corner of Hamilton and George Hannum. Where in the area do you sled?
_____

No comments:

 

Photographs and text copyrighted by Livin' In the Belch blog author, unless otherwise stated.