Friday, September 5, 2008

Welcome

As I embark on a brand new adventure in Western Massachusetts, I am discovering a wealth of wonders that I am inclined to share. From farm stands to restaurants, shops to museums, ponds to mountains, there are plenty of reasons why I am fast becoming a fan of Belchertown and the Pioneer Valley. I only regret that I can't share the sounds and scents of this beautiful location while I share some of the sights and experiences and places. Nevertheless, enjoy and comment!

Bordered by the Quabbin Reservoir and the Holyoke Mountain Range, within easy travel distance to Amherst & Hadley & Northampton & Springfield, and surrounded by colleges and farmland, Belchertown is ideally situated to provide country living with easy access to city resources.
Welcome to Belchertown.
_____

No comments:

 

Photographs and text copyrighted by Livin' In the Belch blog author, unless otherwise stated.